|Blood Type: Unknown|
|Occupation: Former Leader of the Soshiki|
|Weapon: Laser Blades|
Veil is a character in the third installment of the Battle Arena Toshinden video game series. He made his first and only appearance in Battle Arena Toshinden 3, as both the hidden unlockable final boss and the final antagonist. He has an almost identical moveset to Abel, although his attacks are slightly more damaging and he has the ability to teleport around the arena. He also has the same voice as Abel, although the reasons for this are unknown.
Veil was once the leader of the Soshiki, but when he failed to summon Agon Teos, he was imprisoned by Abel, one of his soldiers. He managed to break free during the third tournament, however, and decided to face Abel and exact his revenge. But before he could face him, Eiji Shinjo had killed Abel. Enraged, Veil attacked Eiji, and after a tough and fierce fight, Veil himself was defeated and killed by Eiji. Veil has the same voice as Abel, and they share the same fighting style, possibly indicating that they may be personally connected in some way.
Veil's fighting style is the same as Abel's as his moves and his soul bomb were slightly damaging. He also has some additional moves that involves him to use his large bladed claws as his primary weapon to incapacitate his opponent.
- Hakidan: Veil shoots a projectile towards his opponent.
- Soumakidan: (lit. Twin Demon Shimmer Bullet) Veil does an uppercut towards his opponent.
- Korinhakidan: Veil uppercuts his opponent three times to set his opponent a blaze.
- Grand Tackle: Veil tackles his opponent to deal quick damage.
- Hell's Tornado: Veil unleashes a powerful hurricane kick to knock his opponent multiple times.
- Skydiver Revenge: Veil jumps in mid-air and dives while unleashing his large bladed claws to damage his opponent to the ground.
- Invisible Move: Veil can teleport to avoid being attack by his opponent allowing him to make a counter attack.
- Meteor Blow: Veil unleashes several meteors to obliterate his opponent. His overdrive is slightly damaging than Abel's. Can only be done if his Overdrive meter is full.
- Fanatic Illusion: Veil incapacitates his opponent using his large bladed claws multiple times as the last blow sends his opponent in mid-air by charging a powerful aura blast to deal a massive damage. Can only be done if his life bar is flashing red.
- Ultimate Phantom: Veil disappears in the dark and deals a barrage of blows towards his opponent.
- Triple Illusion
The screenshot with Japanese text below says that the Soshiki's ritual failed, and Veil is an entity of destruction that had been sealed within Abel. After its release, it seeks only to satisfy its thirst for destruction.